Friday, July 21, 2006

We are here we are tired and we are adjusting. As soon as we work out our kinks we will have new photos up. Maybe by then we'll have clean dry clothes as well (LOL) Really we are fine. (Luggage got lost and left in rain apparently) The Grimmes are the ever gracious hosts they have always been. Renata has made a new friend in Paula and the Aldi here in Rotenburg ROCKS!! Not to mention the prices are rock bottom!!! We love and miss you all. Thanks for checking in over and out from Deutschland!!!
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Looks like Rennata has a lot of things to play with. Looks like she is having fun with Paula. Love aunt Sandra xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I know that cutie on the plane. Thanks for the pictures, Glen. I had forgotten (imagine that!)about the blog. Paula is adorable. So-o-o-o-o-o glad you got all your luggage. Can't wait to talk. Love you lots. Lots of hugs to my pumpkin. And isn't this anonymous!xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Hey its Kyle. I just sent you an e-mail asking for your blog address. In the words of Emily Litella, "never mind". I found it on a prior e-mail. I like this anonymous option. I promise to never not post anything absurd, vulgar, or downright stupid. Thank you for your support.